There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a year like no other. The devastating effects of the pandemic have touched everyone—being both a health and an economic crisis in one.
What’s worse, there’s no end in sight as to how long we’ll be living with the virus or the accompanying levels of stress and uncertainty.
In this current pandemic, people have shifted towards a more sanitary and hygienic world. This is human nature that people only respond to the situation when it impacts their own selves or their dear ones.
This blog is a reminder that sanitary and hygiene practices are not used only when there is a pandemic but should always be used daily and be on the top of your priority list when it comes to safety. Earlier there were other reasons for the death of mankind like wars, natural disasters but now time has changed. Evolving of science and technology have led to the rise of different and rare diseases for which permanent cure is still not made. But as per today’s situation there are safety measures which are now mandate by the government itself to safeguard the lives of the people like Sanitizers, disinfectants, wipes, etc.
One should always safeguard itself from the bacterial infections and viruses whether they are at home, workplace, while travelling or in any situation. Below we are highlighting a few important tips for you.
WHEN AT HOME
You might think that you are safe when you are at home rather than being out, this statement of belief is 70% true. But the other 30% says that if you do not maintain proper sanitisation and cleaning measures, you are in a position to be affected by viruses and bacteria.
Various safety measures like:
- Cleaning the house with Disinfectants and sanitise regularly.
- Wear gloves whilst cleaning the toilets, doing dishes.
- Mopping the floors to prevent using sanitiser-based detergents
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth without washing your hands.
- Sanitise your hands-on regular intervals.
- Bin liners should be used for Dustbins; wet and dry litter should be in separate bins.
- Kitchen hygiene and cleaning should be focused.
- Use Disinfectant soaps and shower gels.
- Use Warm water for laundry.
Even in this pandemic the World Health Organisation has suggested to wash hands for not less than 20 seconds and Usage of gloves will prevent you from coming in direct physical contact with the viruses.
If you own a pet then you must be more cautious, as pets bring numerous kinds of bacteria with them after they come home from outside. They should have proper bath at least twice a week and dry bath regularly for their as well as your health safety.
As the restrictions are over, and travelling is allowed by government there are uncountable risks of being caught by infections when you are travelling. For example, if you take public transport from your home to your workplace you come in contact with so many people through respiration or sometimes touching key points. You may sometime hold the bar inside the bus which so many people have already touched.
To help protect yourself:
- You should always wear a mask with three-layer security which will avoid the infection to inherit through respiration.
- For further protection there are Brow guards. Brow guards acts as the most helpful safety tool which prevents air particles to come across your face.
- One should always carry pocket sanitiser and should apply it at regular interval of time sanitiser should contain “at least 60% alcohol” and that people should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds.
- After sanitistion we should always clean our hands and face with wipes or wet wipes. keeping at least 1 meter’s distance from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Wear hand gloves to avoid direct physical contact, disposable hand gloves would be more easy and less pathetic. (Tip- Carry toothpick to use them on the elevator button).
- If you find that the day is sunny and sun is bright outside you should always apply sunscreen cream or lotions to prevent from sun burns.
WHILE AT WORK
We spend 33% of our day in the working environment, so it's just right that our workplaces are guarded as could reasonably be expected. By not playing it safe and wellbeing measures, bosses risk pushing themselves into huge difficulty. Surprisingly more terrible, they risk being answerable for somebody's physical issue and even demise at times. Obviously, it's not something to trifle with. By ensuring that your business is playing it safe and wellbeing measures, you can secure your representatives, clients, companions, family, property, business, and even yourself from any superfluous setbacks. Much of the time, organisations have been fined, sued, and even shut down for rebelliousness with industry wellbeing principles and for putting their clients and representatives in danger.
It is not acceptable that these things happen when such a large amount of it tends to be effortlessly dodged. By taking some extremely simple and reasonable wellbeing insurances, organizations can make the workplace alright for the representatives that must be there all day every day. Thusly, not exclusively will the work environment look better, yet your representatives will likewise feel much improved and more secure about their positions. It’s an obvious fact that upbeat representatives convey a superior hard-working attitude than less glad representatives, and this at last converts into a more noteworthy relationship with your clients and better business.
Some safety measures which should be regularly implemented into the work stations are:
- Sanitisation of desks, table, chair laptop/desktop
- Washrooms must be cleaned with disinfectants and handwash, soap must be there in every toilet. Paper rolls must be appropriate up to stock.
- Temperature checks should be done at the entry gate of offices
- Dustbins must be put near every desk
- Visitors must sanitise before entering the office
- Any courier, deliveries, stocks, packages must be cleaned with sanitiser
- Face mask must be applied for the whole day by the staff
- Office pantry must be hygienic and kitchen staff should wash their hands time to time and should be well-mannered with proper and clean dress up.
For more information on products, visit our website at www.tasksupplies.com.au