Ipkis Medical EV98 Particle Respirator Face Mask - Box25
IPKIS Mask Box of 25
The Ipkis EV98 Respirator Face Mask is a high volume, high quality, medical grade manufacturing solution for much needed critical PPE.
EV98 - Four Layer Respirator
- Designed for better facial fit and comfort
- Superior filtration efficiency
- >98% Particle Filtration - tested in an Australian laboratory
- Hydrophobic (liquid repelling) outside layer to provide strong fluid barrier.
- Outer layer: Fluid Resistant Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
- Middle (Filter) layer: Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven
- Middle (Comfort) layer: ES (Thermo-Bondable Bi-Component) Cloth Nonwoven
- Inner layer: Ultra Comfort Polypropylene spunbond Hydrophilic nonwoven fabric
- Ultra Soft Ear loops: 50% Spandex and 50% Nylon
- Nose clip: malleable steel coated with PE
- Adjustable molded nose clip for improved facial seal
- Latex free.
Certification & Testing:
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Certificate Identifier: 334314
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) according to AS/NZS 1716 Appendix I = 98%
- Inhalation resistance according to AS/NZS 1716 Appendix G = Pass
- Ipkis Medical Respirator Face Mask EV98 is tested in Australian Laboratories in accordance with Standard AS/NZS 1716 2012.
Shelf Life and Storage
• 5 years from the date of manufacture indicated on the box
• Store respirators in temperatures between –10 degrees Celsius and +30 degrees Celsius with a relative humidity below 80%
• Store respirators in original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture and damaging chemicals
• Made in Australia
Secure your critical face mask requirements with an Australian Manufacturer and stop the reliance on imported PPE.