MEDICOM COMFORT PLUS FACE MASK TYPE 2 WITH EAR LOOPS
Medicom Comfort Plus Face Mask Type 2 With Ear Loops
Medicom's Comfort Plus Face Mask has been designed and hands free manufactured to help protect healthcare workers.
The ultra soft touch to skin and ultra high breathability makes this face mask ideal to wear for prolonged periods of time, reducing stress and discomfort.
These masks are intended to be worn by personnel during surgical or other medical procedures to protect both the patient and the operating personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material transfer.
- Ultra high breathability
- Hands free manufacturing
- Non sterile
- Disposable single use
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency BFE ≥ 98%
- Sub-micron particulate efficiency ≥ 98%
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood @120 mmHg
- Microbial cleanliness ≥ 30 CFU/g
- Length 175mm : Depth 89mm : Pleat depth 15mm
- Outer material: Cellulose Paper
- Filter media: Melt-blown Polypropylene
- Inner material: Cellulose Paper
- Nose piece - polyethylene covered soft metal strip
- Ear loops - soft light knitted stretch
- Meets the World Health Organisations Standard Covid-19 v.4 of EN14683 Type II and recommended for Healthcare Workers