PARAMEDIC IPAD AED DEFIBRILLATOR
PARAMEDIC IPAD AED DEFIBRILLATOR MODEL CU-SPI
The iPAD SP1 defibrillator has been developed with the end user in mind, making it as easy as possible to use. Its award-winning design and high quality manufacture incorporates the latest in defibrillation technology to assist the user in saving precious seconds when every second counts.
In operation, the iPAD SP1 intelligently guides the user with calm voice prompts and large, clear illustrations which illuminate to highlight key commands. Instructions are given at every step and importantly, the voice prompts automatically adjust to background noise. This can be crucial when surrounding noise escalates and in challenging environments if sudden cardiac strikes. The ambient noise detector is also useful in busy training environments.
Should the need arise for a defibrillator to be used on a child, the iPAD SP1 is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads that can be used on both adults and children. By simply lifting a clear, safety cover on the front, the device can be switched immediately to paediatric mode. This saves valuable time and anxiety in an emergency.
- Five year warranty on defibrillator
- Two year warranty on battery
- Detailed voice prompts and flashing indicators
- Ambient noise detection (auto volume adjustment)
- Detects CPR and gives voice guidance
- If CPR is not being performed prompts user to do so
- Pre-connected pads
- Fixed energy level of 150J (adult) and 50J (child)
- Switch to change between adult and child patient
- Data from up to five events can be saved